Patios & Decks in Seattle, WA
For many Seattle homeowners, the backyard is just as important as the indoor living space. A beautiful deck or patio provides a flat, even surface where you can barbecue, dine al fresco, or create an outdoor living room. Best of all, you can expect this addition to increase home value and curb appeal.
Turn to Better Builders to help create the outdoor living space you’ve always wanted. We have the design skills and knowledge to help you choose the right type of deck or patio to meet your family’s needs. Then, our experienced build team brings the vision to life through quality construction. We strive to deliver a flawless finished product within your time frame and budget.
To schedule a free deck or patio consultation, please contact us today!
Types of Decks & Patios
Better Builders can install a custom deck or patio designed to fit your unique needs. Some of your options include:
- Composite decks for a wood-like appearance without the maintenance
- Wood decks made from pressure-treated or kiln-dried lumber to defend against rot and decay
- Paver patios made of bricks, flagstone, slate, or masonry tiles
- Concrete patios with numerous finishes available for a beautiful appearance and slip-resistant surface
- Covered decks and patios to provide a retreat from the drenching rain or sweltering sun
What to Expect When Adding a Deck or Patio
Every home renovation begins with our meticulous design process. We work closely with you to ensure uncompromising results. Here’s what to expect:
- Designer Interview: We meet with you at your home or over a video call to discuss your ideas for adding a deck or patio to your backyard.
- Project Estimates: We put together a design proposal complete with estimated lead times for services rendered.
- Site Measurement: We visit your home to measure the area where your new deck or patio will go.
- Schematic Design: We begin developing a strategy to combine your functional goals and aesthetic tastes.
- Design Development: This is the lengthiest step in the design process. It entails defining every detail of the project and filling out specification sheets based on our design expertise combined with your feedback.
- Construction Drawings: Our designers produce computer-aided design (CAD) drawings to help you visualize your new outdoor living space. We also work with the production team and city permitting offices to ensure every detail is accounted for.
- Pricing and Estimation: We provide an all-inclusive price for the entire project. Once you sign a fixed-cost agreement, construction can commence.
By emphasizing the planning phase, we can deliver the ideal deck or patio for your family’s lifestyle. Contact us to get started!
Why Choose Better Builders?
With a professional deck or patio installation from Better Builders, you can expect your investment to stand the test of time. In addition to providing superior results, we also strive to make the design/build experience as pleasant as possible. Here are the qualities that set us apart:
- We are caring and trustworthy.
- We pursue excellence in everything we do.
- We emphasize complete transparency and open communication.
- We are licensed and insured, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients.
- We offer a five-year craftsmanship warranty.
Patios & Decks in Seattle, WA
The design/build team at Better Builders has your best interests at heart. We’ll handle your patio or deck installation from start to finish for a smooth, stress-free process. So sit back, relax, and know you’re relying on one of Seattle’s best patio designers and deck builders!
Reach out online today or call us at 206-588-2075 for your free virtual consultation.