At Better Builders we believe in incorporating sustainable products and methods into every project. As a Built Green member we share the mission to promote environmentally friendly home building methods and practices, and to enhance our communities through leadership in sustainable development.
Here's what sets a Better Builders home remodels apart:
- We use eco-friendly building materials
- We are a Built Green member
- We are a Master Builders Association member
- We are an Energy Star building partner
- We are a Better Business Bureau member
- We stress the importance of frequent communication
- We offer free consultation
Better Builders serves the Seattle area in all aspects of home remodeling, interior and exterior. Whether you need a deck or patio re-imagined, roofing or tiling updated, or even a brand new kitchen designed and implemented, we are dedicated to supplying you with the highest quality work available.
More than just a company bent on profit maximization, we are a customer-driven firm that believes in the value of hard-work, and lasting relationships. We've been building community and professional relationships for the past 19 years, based on our underlying philosophy that offering honest help to the client is what allows for success.
Our home remodeling efforts focus on delivering environmentally sustainable works, built for the future, that not only work to improve the aesthetic value of your home, but its market value as well.
If you're looking to make a safe investment in remodeling your home, look no further than Better Builders. We'll work within your budget and time frame, and only wrap-up when we have completed a project we can both be proud of. Call or email us today if you want to know more about our services, or if you're looking to arrange a meeting. We look forward to working together with you on building a brighter future. Here's what we offer with all of our home improvement services:
- Personal care and assistance every step of the way. We develop a relationship with each client individually, in order to address what it is you're specifically looking for in a remodel, and how we can achieve it. We have built a solid team of support staff to be there for you through every step of the process.
- Providing affordable service. We don't believe in a philosophy built on maximizing personal gains at the expense of our customers. We are a customer-driven firm that believes in the value of hard work and lasting relationships. When we build, we do so with your interests in mind, and work within your budget.
- Versatility in Design. Whether you're looking for cabinets, counter-tops, sinks, or everything and more, Better Builders is able to accommodate and adapt to your specific needs. We design for your style and functionality, not our own personal aesthetic.
- Built Green. Our services are known for being “built green”. This means we're committed to making sure you get a fantastic looking home, but that it's also environmentally sustainable and built to last. As a Built Green member we share the mission to promote environmentally friendly home building methods and practices, and to enhance our communities through leadership in sustainable development.
Better Builders is a company with the customer in mind. We're here to help you make the right choices not only for your family, but for the world as well. Call or email us if you have any questions, or if you want to set up an appointment, and we'll be more than happy to help. We look forward to building a relationship with you, and working towards a better future.
Frequently Asked Questions about Home Remodeling
How long does a home remodeling project take?
On average, a whole-home renovation takes four to eight months. Of course, if you only remodel a room or two, your project will go much faster than this. Meet with our design/build team for a more accurate time estimate based on the scope of your remodeling project.
Do I need to move out during a whole-home remodel?
If a large enough portion of your home remains untouched, you may not need to move out during the remodeling process. The rooms you’re renovating will simply be out of commission while construction is underway. However, the very nature of a whole-home remodel is that more than 50% of the house is being renovated. If that’s the case with your project, you and your family might find it more comfortable to move out until the project is complete.