Perhaps you love your home’s layout, kitchen design, and location. The only problem is there aren’t enough bathrooms. Rather than moving, you can add an extra bathroom with help from Better Builders. We are a design/build firm with over a decade of experience serving Seattle-area homeowners. Team up with our award-winning design team to enjoy a positive experience from start to finish.
Call 206-588-2075 or contact us online to start planning your bathroom addition.
Types of Bathroom Additions
Consider four types of bathrooms Better Builders can add to your Seattle home:
- Master bathroom addition: If you’re tired of sharing a bathroom with your kids and guests, you may want to build a private master suite.
- Kids’ bathroom addition: If the hall bathroom isn’t enough to accommodate your growing family, it could be time to add another bathroom somewhere else.
- Guest bathroom addition: Do you love hosting guests? Make them feel more comfortable with a bathroom to call their own whenever they visit.
- Basement bathroom addition: If you plan to finish your basement, having an extra bathroom there could be beneficial.
- Half-bath addition: Sometimes, an extra toilet and sink on the main floor are all you need to make your home more functional.
Benefits of Having an Extra Bathroom
If you’re unsure about adding another bathroom, consider the many benefits:
- Add privacy: Nothing creates the feeling of an in-home retreat more than an extra bathroom. You’ll appreciate the added privacy when you settle in for a long, uninterrupted bubble bath.
- Support your growing family: If you have a full house, arguing over who gets to use the bathroom next is probably a daily struggle. Adding an extra bathroom helps your growing family live comfortably together.
- Accommodate guests: Perhaps relatives love staying with you, but they don’t want to share your bathroom. A private guest suite is a perfect way to accommodate their needs.
- Boost home value: Adding an extra bathroom can increase resale value by 10-20%.
What To Consider When Planning a Bathroom Addition
Before you dive into your project, consider these factors:
- Location: On which floor will you build your bathroom addition? Will you convert an under-used room or bump out the walls to create extra square footage? Better Builders can help you decide what’s best.
- Size: Keep in mind that 18 square feet can accommodate a powder room or half-bath, but you need at least 30 square feet for a full bath. If you want a separate tub and shower, you’re looking at 35 square feet.
- Uses: Not every bathroom serves the same purpose. Knowing who will use the space can help you decide what fixtures, finishes, and layout are best.
Why Choose Better Builders for Bathroom Additions in Seattle, WA?
Bathrooms may be some of the smallest rooms in a home, but they are also among the most important. To ensure the success of your bathroom addition, team up with Better Builders. We’ll move your project forward smoothly, giving care and attention to every step in the design/build process.
Here’s what to expect when you choose us for your home addition in Seattle:
- The best quality and value for your investment
- Sustainability incorporated into every design
- Transparent pricing and design process
- Licensed, insured, and A+ rated design/build team
- Five-year craftsmanship warranty for your peace of mind
Call Better Builders today at 206-588-2075 if you have any questions or want to schedule a free bathroom addition consultation.