Updated: April 30, 2020
Under the Stay-at-Home Order, the Better Builders office and all job sites are operating under strict health and safety protocols. The office remains CLOSED to the public.
With the impact of the Covid-19 spreading, we want to let everyone know that we are taking every care and precaution we can at this time. Being a service that heavily revolves around meeting with clients and being in and around your homes, looking out for you is our top priority.
We are so happy to get back to work! This week we have been allowed to resume work, with strict health and safety guidelines in place, on projects that were in progress before the shutdown. In every way possible, we have gone digital. We continue doing design and estimating consultations over Zoom and other video conferencing platforms. If you or someone you know have been considering a new project, now is a great time to start that conversation!
As health concerns continue, we are doing everything we can to keep our clients, trade partners and employees safe. We are doing all of the work we can from our homes and using Zoom to stay connected with each other and our clients. We find this to be a great time to continue our education and training’s so we will be able to serve you even better when we are fully back to work.
In the Office:
- We have arranged telecommunication for all meetings.
- We have limited in office staff to absolutely essential functions only. On site employees are limited to maintain social distancing, and we are wearing masks and sanitizing constantly.
- Our office remains closed to the public.
In the Field:
- Projects have been permitted to resume in limited capacity. Under Washington State regulations, we are resuming work on jobs that were in progress before the Stay at Home was put in place.
- All field members are outfitted in full PPE.
- All job sites will have wash stations set up.
- All vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors will be required to call the site manager to check in before entering the job site. Temperatures will be taken every morning. All parties will sign in and out.
For more details on the safety precautions we are taking, please contact out office.
We ask everyone to please continue keeping yourself educated on protective hygiene and practice social distancing. It is vital to continue these practices until we have made it through this trying time. We ask you to do your part in not just protecting yourself, but protecting those around you. Please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus to stay informed.
We will keep you updated on any further changes. This article will be updated as the situation develops.
Finally, for any questions or concerns, please reach out via email to email@example.com