In these uncertain times, we want to assure everyone that Better Builders is navigating their way through the storm. Under the new Stay-at-Home Order, the Better Builders office and all job sites will be shutting down effective 5:00 pm on Wednesday 3/25/2020. HOWEVER, we are still accepting design and planning consultation calls – so give us a ring!
With the impact of the Covid-19 spreading, we want to let everyone know that we are taking every care and precaution we can at this time. Being a service that heavily revolves around meeting with clients and being in and around your homes, looking out for you is our top priority.
As health concerns grown, we are doing everything we can to keep our clients, trade partners and employees safe. If any employee or contractor is experiencing any cold, flu, or Covid-19 symptoms, they have been told to stay home. Furthermore, all employees have also been offered the choice to stay home if they feel it is in their best interest to stay safe and healthy.
In the Office:
- We have arranged telecommunication for all meetings.
- We have limited in office staff to absolutely essential functions only. Only one employee on premises at a time.
- Our office is no longer open to the public.
In the Field:
- All projects are being buttoned up and weatherproofed until we can return to regular work.
- If any emergencies occur on existing job sites, please contact Bill Babb directly. You may also email email@example.com or call 206-588-2075 and leave a voicemail. Emails and voicemails will be checked every few days.
We ask everyone to please keep yourself educated on protective hygiene and practice social distancing. It is vital to continue these practices until we have made it through this trying time. We ask you to do your part in not just protecting yourself, but protecting those around you. Please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus to stay informed.
As the situation progresses, Better Builders policies may continue to become to restrictive. We will keep you updated on any further changes. This article will be updated as the situation develops.
Finally, for any questions or concerns, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org