Our fast growing premier design, build and remodeling company seeks a part time Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Intern to join our friendly, energetic & hard-working team. The cornerstone of our company success is our commitment to the principles of honesty, integrity and respect for our customers, business partners and employees.
The ideal candidate would share these same values and have experience and an infectious positive and flexible attitude. This position reports to our Owner. This individual is key in making positive and professional impression for Better Builders. This person will be a personable, versatile and customer service-focused professional. We are looking for someone who is the right fit for our team.
The Marketing professional is responsible for overseeing and managing our public presence. This person is charged with increasing visibility and prospective client interaction by managing programs or projects that support our overall efforts and strategy for social media, public relations, media coverage and special events. Your experience, creativity and determination are crucial to the success of the position.
Job duties include:
- Research and apply for various industry awards
- Create, order & distribute marketing materials
- Develop marketing and social media campaigns to help increase business
- Responsible for the day to day postings on social media and Facebook page maintenance
- Prepare for trade shows and special events
- Generate content for websites, newsletters, social media and other relevant channels
- Routinely review social media and marketing efforts for relevance and ability to report results
- Follow company SOPs with consistent, timely and accurate submission of required administrative paperwork
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to use basic computer applications and willingness to learn new software
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English
- Excellent and creative written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and professionalism
- Relevant degree and demonstrated skills in marketing research, campaign design and coordination, Marketing degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and ability to work independently with positive attitude
- Ability to easily comprehend and communicate verbal instructions
- Self-motivating and ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Experience or familiarization in Remodeling/Home Building/Construction is preferred
- Proven success using social media, email and other marketing channels
- Experience or familiarity with email marketing platform Constant Contact
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and campaigns
- Copywriting and content production experience
- Experience with website maintenance and media tracking tools and ability to report results
- Proficient in using Google suite of applications
To apply for this position: E-mail your cover letter, resume and/or portfolio (or links to evidence of previous marketing plan/campaigns/portfolios) as attachments to ContactUs@BetterBuilders.com Please enter “Marketing Position” in the subject line. Please do not call. We look forward to receiving your application and will contact selected applicants to schedule interviews
Prospective candidates must be willing to undergo reference, background and credit checks. We are a non-smoking company and do not allow smoking in or near our office or job sites. Better Builders is an equal opportunity employer.